Inscríbete ahora en esta oferta de empleo, dejando tu CV en nuestra Bolsa de Empleo. Con esto las empresas interesadas podrán ponerse en contacto contigo si eres seleccionado. No olvides que tenemos disponible para ti la mejor formación relacionada con este empleo. ¿A qué esperas? Prepárate para poder optar a Administración, Servicio al Cliente y Marketing en Madrid con mayores garantías. No esperes más y sube tu currículum y complementa tu formación para optar al puesto de tus sueños.
Company: Biotechnology Medical Services K. Europe S.L. (BMS Europe)
Biotechnology Medical Services K. Canada Inc. (BMS Canada) is a Canadian incorporated company, operating out of Montreal, covering markets in over 60 countries mainly in the Middle-East, Africa, Indian Subcontinent and parts of Eastern Europe.
BMS Canada is the head-office of the BMS Group and along with its subsidiaries including BMS Europe (Madrid), are specialized in the supply of Laboratory, Hospital and Medical products from reputable and reliable Canadian, American and European manufacturers, namely in Blood Banking, Microplate Technology and Controlled Environment Cabinets.
Along with the supply and delivery of the capital equipment, we ensure to provide sales, marketing, after-sale and service support to our customers and end-users via our specialized network of local dealers.
Our main subsidiaries are located in Spain (Madrid), UAE, Lebanon, Egypt and USA, with exclusive partnerships in various countries
Position: Customer Service, Administration and Marketing Representative
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Acknowledging the Requests for Price Quotations & New Orders.
• Taking and entering price quotes (in-house system)
• Processing new customer orders
• Assisting in updating all pricing data and price lists.
• Ensure all price quotes are correct and ready to be processed
• Updating technical specification sheets for products
• Assisting Customers with technical product inquiries.
• Assisting in the maintenance of the Company’s official website and automated system.
• Assisting in the preparation of marketing material
• Strong customer service skills
• Organized and ability to multi-task
• Strong judgment abilities and logical reasoning skills
• Strong memory skills
• Professional integrity
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability / responsibility
• Ability to work well in a team
• Good analytical skills
• Strong English writing and verbal communication skills
Computer software skills:
• Strong knowledge of Ms Word; MsExcel; MsOutlook, Internet
• Strong computer knowledge
Position available in Spain